Saturday, July 21, 2012

How to Have a GREAT Butt

I decided around the same time I started running a lot that I want to have a great butt.  What are the characteristics of a great butt?  It was never something I had really thought about before.  Apparently to have a great butt, you've gotta actually have one to begin with, it's just got to be firm and lifted.  So there can be girls out there who are teeny tiny and have basically no butt, but apparently that's not a good thing.  But it can't be too big either.  I learned about the Pencil Test.  If you have a great butt, you should be able to stick a pencil in the crease between your butt and your thighs and have the pencil drop.  When your butt is firm and lifted, there won't be enough fat to support a pencil.  That's my goal!

So when trying to figure out the most efficient way to get a great butt, I found out about a procedure called a Brazilian Butt Lift.  Apparently these Brazilian women have great butts!  So much so that people are paying thousands of dollars to have surgical procedures to look like them!  This plastic surgery procedure involves the removal of fat from other areas of your body and transferring it to your buttocks, OR inserting silicone implants.  The result is youthful, prominent, perky buttocks, and of course, no CELLULITE!!

Well, I wanted these results without surgery.  I don't have money for that, plus it just seems ridiculous and shallow.  I am willing to work for my body.  So I found out about a workout video that is designed to naturally give you a Brazilian Butt Lift without the surgery!  It specifically targets all the areas of the butt that the surgery takes care of.  It's a Brazilian guy teaching, and there are about six videos.  Some of them teach you to shake your booty like a Brazilian, and some of them are hard core butt workouts.  It targets areas that I didn't know existed.  I have never felt pain in my tushy quite like this.  These videos are actually really fun to do, and they make me feel like a sexy Brazilian (despite what I probably actually look like) and after learning these moves, I do not wonder why the Brazilians seem to be known for their great butts!  It's a killer workout!

I was at a party last weekend, and I mentioned to my friend that I felt like my butt was too big, but that I was working on it.  Apparently a guy that was there overheard, and he felt it necessary to come and tell me that he thought I had a great butt, and it looked especially great in the dress I was wearing.  I was quite shocked to hear this and expressed my disbelief.  He winked and told me to remember that he was the guy and to trust him on that one.  I guess the dress I was wearing did show off my curves pretty well.

So apparently something I am doing is working in regards to my goal of having a great butt, whether it is all the running or these workout videos, although I am nowhere near where I want to be.  I want to share this video with all my girlfriends!  In fact, I'm going to start doing a Brazilian Butt Lift night once a week at my house.  Any girl who wants to come is invited!

Today I'm thankful for the same thing I'm always thankful for.  My amazing friends.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment