Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bones!

This post today is about as exposed as I will ever get, when it comes to pictures anyway.

I wanted to share what I've been really excited about. I already mentioned it in another post. I am finding bones that I don't remember ever seeing before. Well, I remember seeing ribs before. But I for sure don't remember seeing bones around my neck before. I know they've been there before, I guess it's just been so long that I don't remember having noticed them before. Besides that I'm seeing bones in my wrists, arms, and legs, but nothing worth taking a picture of.


Can you see the definition from the bones poking out around my neck? So crazy! I can probably keep stuff in there, ha ha!



This picture you can't really tell very well, but I'm holding my ribs. I just can't believe that I have come this far that I can see all these crazy bones.

Today I'm thankful for people who take pictures so I don't have to. It makes my life so much easier!

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful collar bones you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh, the collar have to be my FAVOURITE part about losing weight. It's just my all time favourite part to expose - there and the shoulders! GO YOU!

    ReplyDelete