As I said before, my weight loss goals aren't my top priority this year. Crazy, I know. Weight loss has been my top goal every New Year for who knows how long now. But I am getting pretty close to my goal already, so I already know I'm going to make it. I can concentrate on other things at the same time. So here they are:
- Be a positive influence to those around me. I want to be able to inspire those who read my blog as well as those I interact with in real life. This is very important to me. It feels good to know I can make a difference.
- Get a career path going from the job I currently have.
- Be more open with my friends and family.
- Make it to my goal of 115 lbs by June 2011. This is really scary to put a date to the goal, but what is a goal without a deadline?
- Be more active. It's been really cold, and my workout equipment is in my parent's garage. I need a different form of exercise I guess. That, or I need to stop being a baby and just do it anyway! I don't want to get flabby!
- Once I make it to 115 lbs, figure out how to maintain that weight and keep it off FOR GOOD!
- I have a buttload of drawing projects I need to do...
Today I am grateful for my friend Chris. He doesn't read my blog, so I'm safe using his name. :)