Sunday, October 10, 2010

Results Show

As you know by now, Sundays are my weigh in day. I have a very accurate scale. It calculates your Body Mass Index, your water weight, your body fat percentage, and it keeps track of your goals and everything. It's pretty cool, but today I was pretty annoyed with it. It told me that I had lost 1.8 pounds. Really?!? It couldn't just round up to 2? That's what I get for having a high tech scale.

As for this week's recap, it was a pretty good week. I started a new job this week, so I was pretty busy and I only exercised once (oops). I did the Body for Life running routine one time this week, which is always a killer exercise. This week should be less hectic, so hopefully I'll be able to get some more workouts in. I lost another pant size this week, which is always very exciting. I love the feeling of loose pants, even though it leads to the stress of wondering how I'm going to come up with the money to buy another pair.

So another 7-8 sticks of butter are missing from my body this week, and the total count is now at 44.2

No comments:

Post a Comment