- feel better about myself
- way more energy
- I can wear my cute clothes again (until they don't fit anymore either)
- I can cross my legs again - when you're fat, you can't cross your legs!
- going shopping is way more fun now, even though I'm too poor to buy very much
- I haven't been to a doctor or anything, but I assume I'm healthier
- I don't feel like I have to hide myself anymore - I used to put pillows in front of me when I would sit down
- I get free drinks at the Bevron (for those of you who don't know, you get beverages at Chevron, so you can call it the Bevron) when certain people are working there. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have happened 44 pounds ago
- I'm still in discovery mode - when I hug myself and part of me is missing, it's quite exciting! My wrists are smaller. It's really weird figuring these things out.
- I no longer feel justified in parking in the "Expectant Mother" parking spot at the Bowman's in Kaysville - man, that's a really good spot...
- I'm having a pretty serious issue with running out of clothes that fit and being too poor to replace them
There they are! I think the pros outweigh the cons...
P.S. I'm really grateful for a lot of things in my life right now. I don't express my gratitude enough. So from now on I'm going to end each post with what I'm grateful for that day.
Today I am grateful for good running music that keeps me pumped up.